Thursday, November 1, 2012

Here Goes...

Just heard that it's National Blog Posting Month aka NaBloPoMo (apparently.)  So for the month of November it's my post a day challenge.  I've always kind of wanted to see if I could do that (I probably can't, but it's worth a try) plus it's November which just happens to be all about gratitude so that should make it easy (or easier).  

So here goes...

Halloween was crazy.  Fun.  But also exhausting and a little overwhelming for some reason.  It's over now and I'm glad.  I'm ready for holier holidays.  One's that have a more important purpose and reason for being.  

11 weeks to go.  Crazy how fast this pregnancy is going.  I know the last 4 weeks will still seem like an eternity but for right now it seems like it is seriously flying by.  I feel good but hate that I get winded so easily and that bending over to pick things up off the floor feels like I'm going to bust open.  I need one of those little claw grabber tools that they advertise on tv for old people. 

Gratitude Day #1

I am extremely grateful for my husband. 

No comments: