Sitting here working on my Sharing Time for primary tomorrow. I had it in my head. I had figured out the logistics and just sat down to make sure I was hitting all the points and had it all organized (as organized as you can be with sharing time.) I opened it up online and about peed my pants. How in the heck did I just plan the completely wrong sharing time? I started freaking out. Seth is sitting here going "its OK, don't worry about it, just do it and don't worry about it." Such a guy. I'm looking at the clock going "ugh, I am not in the mood to start this all over!" Then my next thought is "this can't be right, our secretary is always on top of this and I know she sent out an email that said the theme this month was missionary work." So I went back online and realized that the church website is way over prepared. They already have the 2013 Sharing Time Outline up. I accidentally opened the pdf file for next year. Mini-heart attack over. I was so not looking forward to a short night.
Nash is sick so it will probably be a rough night anyway. Last night was ridiculous. But only half Nash's fault. The other half was our drunk neighbor screaming profanities at his wife and son and then driving off like a crazy man. Would you call the cops? I'm still wondering if we should have. It was really ugly and scary. Kept me up for a good hour after it happened.
Gratitude Day #17
I am grateful to be able to work with the primary kids at church. I never thought I would love primary like I do. It is so sweet to see these kids grow and learn. I love it.
1 comment:
I've heard neighbors fighting too, it is really awful! I had a sick feeling in my stomach for several hours after it happened. Not fun! I'm glad you didn't have to re-do your whole sharing time, though!
Post a Comment