Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Kiddos and Nesting

 Nash is my little shopping buddy.  Don't you think he needs this little hat?  Today as we walked around Target he chanted "happy, happy, happy!" over and over.  So cute.  I really, really don't want him to grow up too fast.


 Speaking of growing up too fast... My first baby is getting so big.  Mostly it's fun but sometimes it's just sad.  She already says she doesn't like Justin Bieber,  What?  You're only 8!  You're supposed to be obsessed with JB, right?  She told me yesterday that she likes The Black Eyed Peas.  Again, what?  Anyway, she's super cute.  I am loving her hair right now.



My nesting continues... 
Junk Drawer - check!  
Game Closet - check!


Gratitude Day #14
I am grateful for my Ob/Gyn... That's weird, right?  Well this is my 5th pregnancy and my 4th Dr. I loved my midwives in Utah but hated the hospital.  I've loved the hospital here and highly disliked all three of my ob's.  I finally found this one and he is awesome.  So far.  Today I had my 30 week appointment and instead of telling me to come back in again in 2 weeks like would normally happen at this point, he said "you know what you're doing, everything looks good, let's push out 4 weeks." I love it.  Thank you. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

would you like to come nest/organize at my house when you run out of stuff at yours? i wont stop you

Denise said...

you should see my list of organizing that needs to happen in the next 8 weeks. It's a little ridiculous and it probably won't all happen but if by some miracle my home is completely organized and rearranged and I still have some nesting energy left I'll head on over!