I can't even think of what to post today.
Oh... I got it! Luc was funny today. (thank goodness because I have nothing!)
We were sitting in church, stake conference, Luc was sitting in between Seth and I. Seth had his hand on my shoulder. Luc leans over to me and says "mom, some random guy is touching your shoulder." Then busts up laughing. He thought it was so funny.
That was funny, right? I thought it was.
Gratitude Day #11
I am grateful for college football. I love most sports, but nothing is as good as college football. I am also so grateful for a husband who shares this love.
![]() |
| This is how I spent Saturday evening. No local coverage of the Utah game so following the plays online while watching a game on tv. Love it. |


1 comment:
That was funny! And you're not boring. I'm so happy you are posting so much! Just so you know, talking about yourself is ok. How do you feel having a fifth?
Anyway, love the header. Sarah from Oz xx
Post a Comment