Friday, November 2, 2012

2 in a Row!

Just a little moment from my morning:

I was sitting on the couch with Nash working on the computer.  Luc and Charlie were playing Legos in the bedroom.  Charlie ran out and very proudly showed me his "ship" he had just made.  I oohed and ahhed and told him how talented he is.  Luc came running out 30 seconds later to show me his Lego creation.  Ooohs, ahhs and praise repeated.  Nash then crawled off my lap and ran to the bedroom.  He came back running, held up a piece of a puzzle and smiled proudly.  He's so cute.  I love thinking of how their little brains are learning and developing.  He's thinking "I can totally go find something random to show mom and she will oooh and ahhh for me too!"  He is now bringing all sorts of odd items to me and holding them up just as proudly as Luc and Charlie.  He giggles and runs away when I oooh and ahhh.

These silly little "insignificant" moments are the ones that make me forget about the fact that I'm in my pajamas paying bills while sitting in my cluttered and toy infested living room on my stained and tattered couch listening to Doc McStuffins on my faltering tv.  I am living the life.  And these little moments make it all just perfect.

Gratitude Day 2

I am grateful for all the "little moments" in my life.

No comments: