Sunday, November 18, 2012

Uncle Tate

 We had a special visitor the last few days.  Seth's little brother Tate got to spend a few days with us while his parents were in DC.  We love having Tate over.  He is pretty much the best Uncle ever.  No offense to other uncles but when you're 18 and don't have any of your own kids to occupy your time you make for a pretty fun uncle.  He absolutely loves kids and he is so good with them.  The kids were so super excited to have him come stay for a few days.  They only wished he would have been at the house 24/7.  But he is an 18 yr old senior in high school after all and has a life, we were just glad to have him for a while.  We're super lucky that he lives so close by.



Gratitude Day #18
I am grateful there are only 12 days left of my blogging everyday.  This is getting old.  I am also very grateful for fairly easy pregnancies.  9 more weeks and I am still feeling pretty good.  Also very grateful for Prevacid. 

No comments: