Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Oops...

Well I kind of figured that I'd miss a day sooner or later.  But yesterday was technically a holiday so that's going to be my "excuse."  I actually woke up at like 12:30am and realized that I'd completely forgotten to post, I almost got up and threw something together then I came to my senses, rolled over and went back to sleep.

Nash has been a really crappy sleeper the past week or two.  Luc went through this the last couple months before Nash was born and I thought for sure I would never again get a good night's sleep with a new baby coming.  It all worked itself out.  I am hoping and praying that the same thing happens with Nash.

Which brings me to...

Gratitude Day #13
I am so very, very grateful for a husband who gets up with kids at night.  Lately he gets up more than me.  He is the most considerate and helpful husband a girl (especially a pregnant with #5 girl) could hope for.


(Belated) Gratitude Day #12
I am grateful that I am learning every day to appreciate extra time with my kids.  I used to dread extra days off of school because of all the things that didn't get done.  I have forced myself, lately, to put those things out of my mind and just enjoy that I have them home.  

No comments: