In case you somehow didn't know, I am a HUGE college football fan. So needless to say I was overjoyed when we realized the Utah game was playing on ESPN. We very rarely get to watch any of their games since we're "out of market." We don't have ESPN, much to my chagrin, but Seth's parents do and so we invited ourselves over for the afternoon and I left the laundry to be done another day.
Kimball fell asleep on the way up there and McKay joyfully ran off with her 14 yr old uncle who is so good about entertaining the little ones. So all we had to deal with was Luc. I'll spare you the details (since most of you couldn't care less) but it was an exciting game. Utah wasn't picked to beat Michigan in the "Big House" but we went in and took care of business. We almost gave it up in the 4th quarter but I never lost hope. I knew we would prevail. Seth and his parents weren't as faithful, it is quite an experience to watch a game with those three, especially if a team they love isn't playing up to their expectations.
So the point of it all. GO UTES!!!
(I could make a point to mention that my dear brother went to Michigan and has watched them get beat in their opening game to seasons in a row, but I won't. I'll save it for the BYU game.)
2 comments:
Si no me equivoco, me parece que BYU ganó su partido contra Northern Iowa 41-17 y actualmente tienen un rango de 16 en el país, que lastima que no vi a Utah en los rangos.
Go Cougars!!!!
Post a Comment