This just made us laugh so hard I had to share. Enjoy.
That is great. Thanks for sharing!
We watched that with the kids the other day and they totally cracked up!
I love it! Thanks for posting it - I hadn't seen it before.
That was hilarious! haha I was impressed by the one move...I can't even explain which one, so remember the "really Cool" one..haha Anyway, thanks for sharing (now that I'm starting to blabber...haha)
Very funny - when was that and what was the setting I wonder?
Hilarious. I have a blog too if you want to check it out.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is great. Thanks for sharing!
We watched that with the kids the other day and they totally cracked up!
I love it! Thanks for posting it - I hadn't seen it before.
That was hilarious! haha I was impressed by the one move...I can't even explain which one, so remember the "really Cool" one..haha Anyway, thanks for sharing (now that I'm starting to blabber...haha)
Very funny - when was that and what was the setting I wonder?
Hilarious. I have a blog too if you want to check it out.
Post a Comment