I was nursing Luc in my bedroom yesterday morning when the following little incident occurred.
Kimball comes running in at full speed (which isn't all that fast since she's only 2 and there isn't much room in our house to get up to full speed), yelling "I DID IT, I DID IT!!" My first thought, "oh no this can't be good," my actual response "you did what sweety?" "I MADE MY OWN HOT DOG!" "You got your own hot dog out of the fridge?" "Yeah and I put it in the microwave and now it's cooking." Oh wow, maybe I should go see what's going on. Sure enough there is here hot dog cooking away... She really is a brilliant child.
4 comments:
The things they learn all too quickly (or at least they think they have learned them...I love it! Aaron has decided that he can get his own drinks, hence the sticky floor.
oh my goodness she is smart!! What gets me, because of where Makaya's carseat is, she tells me when I need to push the gas....that scares me!!
Wow. I'll be lucky if Ben can even say "hot dog" by the time he's two.
How cute. :) Ha ha, that reminds me of a little song my mom used to sing me about a hot dog when I was little. Now I sing it to Randy too. Thought you might enjoy reading the lyrics. :)
I have a little puppy,
he doesn't have a tail.
He isn't very chubby,
he's skinny as a rail.
He'll always be a puppy,
he'll never be a hound...
they sell him at the butcher shop
for twenty cents a pound.
Bow wow wow wow wow
wow wow wow. Hot dog!
Post a Comment