Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Feelings

My baby started preschool this week. I think I'm supposed to be sad because my little girl is growing up and I probably should have cried when I dropped her off or be thinking I'm not sure how I'll make it through the morning hours without her. I'm not. Kimball is so in need of some alone time that it doesn't seem sad at all. Maybe I'll cry next year when she goes off the kindergarten... but I doubt it. So how did McKay feel about leaving home for a few hours each day???? I'll let you decide.









7 comments:

Amy said...

How cute is she? Those are great pictures, beautiful colors. Sounds like everybody's happy and that's a win/win.

Shannon said...

She's darling. The sixth picture down is a look I've seen on your face.

The Young's said...

She is adorable!!!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

She's so cute - I can't believe she's already in preschool. Crazy.

Breanne said...

It's ok not to be sad about that, perfectly ok :)
Your pictures with your new camera look awesome!! Great pictures!! And I'm pretty sure she's the cutest subject for the pictures ever.
She looks like she's straight out of Sweden or something, love it.

Hall Family said...

haha she's so cute! I will be going through the exact same thing in a few weeks. (makaya's doesn't start until after labor day--phew I can breath for a tad bit longer) I, on the other hand, am experiencing a guilt laden relief that my daughter is going...I feel guilt because she doesn't HAVE to go to preschool, but then relief, because I can actually give Kason the much needed time he needs and MAYBE *cross fingers* get the boy to talk some english to us! haha :)

Jenna said...

I am going to guess that McKay is...heartbroken? Um, maybe not! Good for her (and you)! I can hardly wait for Aaron to start SOMETHING! I need some alone time...