Here it is... the famous sour cream banana bread. Thanks to my sis-in-law for the adorable recipe card. You rock Sarah! FYI - this recipe makes 4 loafs of bread so if you only have 2 pans it's probably best to 1/2 it. Enjoy.
I keep wanting to make this but my dang kids keep eating all the bananas. I'm going to have to hide them I guess. I just tagged you on my blog so go check it out :)
5 comments:
YAY!!! Kevin was wondering why I pulled out some "ripe" bananas and had them sitting on the counter. He will be happy when I make this now! :)
VERY cute recipe! :)
FINALLY! I can't wait to try it out!
Thanks for sharing! :)
Still don't own a loaf pan, but I am actually tempted to go buy one - er I guess two - now. Mmmm....
I keep wanting to make this but my dang kids keep eating all the bananas. I'm going to have to hide them I guess. I just tagged you on my blog so go check it out :)
Post a Comment