Friday, January 30, 2009

Rejuvination

Friday I spent 8 blessed hours with my wonderful husband and NO children!!! 8 amazingly relaxing hours sitting/standing in the sun watching some great golf (and some not-so-great that made us realize these men are human after all.) It was a perfect day. Not that all perfect days exclude my children but this one did.


This picture isn't a very good representation of our day we spent very little time with the crowds on the 16th hole, most of it was spent on the quiet holes sitting in the sun.

Any other perfect days out there?

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I seriously want to know how to get rid of my kids for that long...what's the secret?

Denise said...

Have a really good friend, who you actually never hang out with but just trade babysitting days with! Or you could move down here and I would totally take your kids for 8 hours. And we could hang out afterwards. I think I'll start looking for jobs for Carl down here.