First off I love how conversations with kids are like a crazy rollercoaster and you're never sure what could come next. Sometime I'll have tell you about Uncle Seth having a "rectangle head", that's a classic. But for now I'll just post this great little converstation we had with McKay in the car the other day.
McKay: Mom what happens if we can't breathe?
Me: We die.
McKay: We die?
Me: Yep
McKay: I know someone who died.
Me: You do? Who?
McKay: President Hinckley.
Me: Oh yep, you're right, and where is President Hinckley now?
McKay: In heaven.
Me: Yep.
McKay: Mom, does President Hinckely still wear his clothes in heaven?
Me: Seth, did you hear McKay, she has a question for you.
5 comments:
Oh, the things children think of to say! Too cute!
So, Seth, Denise, Does President Hinckley still wear his clothes in Heaven? I bet we could get McKay, Kimball and Aaron to have some pretty good converstaions----that is, if we could ever get it together to visit!
First of all, I LOVE the picture on your header - Luc's face says it all. And the conversation is hilarious, too - although I would have liked to known Seth's response :)
Kids say the funniest things...even still while Makaya thinks she knows everything! haha
What a great conversation! You just make me laugh.
Post a Comment