So instead of posting some great post about my intentions for the year I'm just going to post these cute pictures of my adorable children, who are extra adorable right now because they've been asleep for hours.
Luc sitting at the new kids' table, he thinks he's so big.
So big that he should probably just climb up on top of it because that isn't an accident waiting to happen, or should I say wasn't, since it has already ended in disaster once or twice.
All smiles on Christmas Eve, not long before this picture Kimball came to me with a very serious concern, "mom, I don't think Santa is going to bring me any presents, he knows how bad I've been." Well she was right he did know how bad she has been but he must have a forgiving heart and known of her promises to be "better", Too bad the Santa threat doesn't work all year long.
2 comments:
Denise, I absolutely love the pic of the girls kissing Luc; his facial expression is just classic!!! haha The other kid pictures are just as cute too!! I wish I could get some cutie pics of my kiddos, but apparently they're on camera strike or something. haha Happy New Year!!
Avey Family Resolution #1: Move to Utah! Yes, I know I say this every single time but it's just ridiculous that you live so far. You were missed on New Years Eve!
Post a Comment