Holy Cow, that was hilarious! My favorite part was the very very cautious step off the killer ledge. And I think that's the perfect place for timeouts!
Poor kid. He'll be scarred for life and have a fear of heights! :) Very funny video! It's so funny to see what fears our children have at even a young age. When I saw the video, I had to stop and think about how old he is. He's already one and walking. Time flies! :)
10 comments:
Holy Cow, that was hilarious! My favorite part was the very very cautious step off the killer ledge. And I think that's the perfect place for timeouts!
Oh my goodness - funniest video ever. I was dying when Seth was trying to get him to grab the end of the broom or whatever that thing was.
that is SO funny.
Poor kid. He'll be scarred for life and have a fear of heights! :) Very funny video! It's so funny to see what fears our children have at even a young age. When I saw the video, I had to stop and think about how old he is. He's already one and walking. Time flies! :)
For me it works the other way around, the crying begins when I have to step ON the scale not off. Poor Luc, where's the love?
well, there's nothing wrong with ME...
ha ha ha ha loves the big stick seth tired to use to get him down!
i can't watch it! it will only do a few seconds for me! :( And I really needed a laugh!!
YAYYYYY! It worked! Oh how funny!!! Poor guy, but so funny! hahahaha
Ha ha - I loved that! Hilarious!!
Post a Comment