Monday, January 5, 2009

Oh *^@##!

Out of the mouths of... well babes but straight from their oh so righteous parents. Last night while sitting with kids for some nice family time. Something spilled or dropped or broke or something and Seth said "What the ..." to which Kimball responded oh so innocently "crap?" It really was a question, like "is that the word you were looking for daddy?"

On a side note, I changed my background html thing-a-ma-jigger and lost all my blog friends, so leave me a comment, even just a "hey" so I can link to your blog and add it back to my list and get back to wasting my day away reading your wonderful blogs. Oh and even if I didn't have you on my list and you've never commented, I'd still love to see what you're up to. Thanks.

10 comments:

Jenna said...

hey



I am so funny. Anyway, jencarjensen.blogspot.com, but this is sort of a moot point since I haven't put anything on there in over a month. I will get to it soon...I think...maybe...perhaps.

Anonymous said...

i think that is sooooooo funny! good thing it was a clean word!
stevedanacolton.blogspot.com

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

thevanleeuwenfamily.blogspot.com

:)

Erin said...

Sarah's new thing to say is "What the heck?" I'm not sure where she got it from. I hope not me. :)

Janalee said...

I'd like to reserve a spot on the sidebar.

Kim said...

Denise! I was thinking about you when we were watchiing the Utah game. Your Christmas card was so cute too. Anyway our blog is themusnterfamily.blogspot.com

Breanne said...

Count me in!

That story just cracked me up - her filling it in as a blank/question. I told Paul that Kimball provides you with so many good stories.

And so when are we getting together?

The Higham Family said...

Funny! Its amazing how perceptive kids are!

Hall Family said...

Hey come keep up with me! (If you need a lot of reading) Out of the mouths of babes--That's funny!

Hall Family said...

oh i guess you need this: http://alsarhall.blogspot.com/