Ok I'm done with not having the internet, almost as done as I am with being pregnant. If either Qwest or this baby doesn't show up in the next 2 days I may go insane! I'm at the library and there's a little timer at the bottom of the screen telling me I have 26 minutes to finish all the internet surfing, blogging and email checking that I have missed over the past 10 days! So thats it.
Any guesses on when this baby will come? I have an appt in 45 minutes and I'm hoping the dr will say "oh wow you're at a 7 you better head on over to the hospital!" Hoping, not actually believing it will happen! Wish me luck.
5 comments:
There's an idea. Do a big Guess the Day contest and have a prize like "And whoever wins gets to come take my girls off my hands every day for a week"
I know what you mean- we just got our internet hooked back up a couple days ago- i was feeling so deprived and out of touch with everything!
So were you at a 7? Are you at the hospital? Did you have the baby?
:)
I hope both come right away (with some good warning for the baby of course ... I mean c'mon now, we don't want the Qwest guy delivering your baby ... or maybe at this point you'd take that option)
Sure hope things happen soon. When you're short and there's not much room, saying that you're uncomfortable is an understatement. We wish you the best! Let us know when this baby gets here! You can always go walk along a curb. Heard that helps. :) Erin T.
Well, what's the news? Are you in labor yet? Towards the end I tried everything.... it didn't work. Good thing Dr. Simon was going on Vacation. If I wasn't induced I would have thrown myself off the roof.
Post a Comment