Monday, February 18, 2008

Beautiful Little Luc

Isn't he just precious? I don't want to brag and I certainly don't want to jinx myself but we are going on day number 4 of sleeping 7+ hours straight!!! What a good baby! Even if it ends tonight I will be forever grateful for 4 nights of sleep when he is just over a week old. Oh wait, Kimball has been up puking for 3 of the those 4 nights but hey at least I was trying to nurse and clean up puke at the same time.


5 comments:

Janalee said...

I thought you guys were going to the snow today. Or is it a daddy-daughter trip.

Denise said...

We were. Kimball was sick this weekend and we thought we'd still get to go 'cause she was good yesterday and then she puked again in the middle of the night and we decided not to chance it, there's nothing worse than being stuck in a car that smells like throw up.

Amy said...

Neese-
I am so glad you sent me the link to your blog. I love it. I feel so....connected. I'm glad little Luc is here. He is such a beautiful baby. And a house too? Wow. It's been a busy month for you guys. Keep in touch. Love ya lots.
Amy

Breanne said...

Luc!! Aaahhh, what a handsome little cutie - especially in that green hoodie ;)

So how is it going with three and how are the girls reacting to Luc?

Hope to see you tonight!

Melquiades said...

What an adorable little guy. Congratulations.