Friday, February 15, 2008

Qwest Sucks!!!

I'm only slightly worried that someone reading this works for or is in some way personally connected with Qwest. Let me just say that after 3 weeks we still have no internet!! They have scheduled us for hook up 3 times and each time after waiting the obligatory 4-5 hour period for the tech to show up we've gotten on the phone and been told there was some sort of mix up and it was scheduled for hook up but "not dispatched." WHAT? Why in the world would you schedule a hook up and then not put it on the "dispatch list." I am ready to scream.

On a happier note, my baby is an angel. He sleeps all the time and I mean all the time. He eats and sleeps and thats about it. I'm sure this will change but for now we are loving it. He only wakes up once at night and goes right back to sleep after eating. What a good little boy.... I'm sure some of has to do with our amazing parenting skills... right? Ok maybe not but we'll take it anyway we can get it.

2 comments:

Denise said...

It's 1:45 on Saturday afternoon and we finally have the internet! Hooray! We still hate Qwest and won't go back next time. But we are happy to be logged onto the 21st century again.

Sarah Bisel said...

Congratulations Denise. I am so glad. You deserve a good baby...wait, aren't all your babies good? It must be your fantastic DNA, I want some.

I wish I could hold him, and just drink in that new baby smell.