Look at that dimple!!! Just makes you want to squeeze her!
Of course, she is just darling! And very photogenic!
These are so cute! Who took them?
awwwww...Im going to miss you guys:(
So cute! It was weird/sad not having you at church today ... I hope your new ward greeted you well!...Kimball looks so old in that last pic with her legs crossed.
I like the teethy (toothy?) smile. Nice.
Hey Denise,I just saw your comment on my blog. Your family is so cute! I have enjoyed blogging for the sake of being able to catch up with people. It is great to hear from you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Of course, she is just darling! And very photogenic!
These are so cute! Who took them?
awwwww...Im going to miss you guys:(
So cute! It was weird/sad not having you at church today ... I hope your new ward greeted you well!
...Kimball looks so old in that last pic with her legs crossed.
I like the teethy (toothy?) smile. Nice.
Hey Denise,
I just saw your comment on my blog. Your family is so cute! I have enjoyed blogging for the sake of being able to catch up with people. It is great to hear from you!
Post a Comment