- Moving in 3 weeks (oh crap I just looked at the calendar it's 2 weeks!!!)
- Baby due in 6 weeks. (I'm losing my mind with the 2 I already have, how in the world will I ever deal with 3?)
- Car just broke down. (Great, because who knows if it fits 3 car seats, anyway)
So I get down on my knees and plead with God to give me strength and patience. I think the rule is "Never, ever pray for patience!" After pouring out my heart I open my eyes to precious little Kimball with my good lotion (good meaning not target or walmart brand) in her hand and about half the bottle on her hands, face and hair!!! I think I'll just go back to bed!
4 comments:
Well at least you gave me a laugh. Does that count for anything?
I'm overwhelmed just reading about it...I'm going to go lie down. Good luck!
I quit praying for patience years ago! Mike did the same thing Kimball did when he was a wee lad. I've got pix to prove it. I feel for ya! You are histerical.
It is so sad that you are leaving and I will really miss your cute sweet little girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment