Monday, June 29, 2009

A Sneak Peak...

I'm still just a little nervous about jinxing us on this house but I'm excited so I'll give you just a sneak peak at our hopefully, soon-to-be, first home.

Status Update (not that you care but I do and this little blog acts as my journal so you'll have to just bear with me.):
We're in contract. We've had the (overwhelming/nerve-racking/stressful) inspection. We're waiting to hear back from the sellers on what they will/won't fix. Our closing date is set for 7/31.

5 comments:

Amy said...

So excited for you! What a nice big tree in the front yard.

paula said...

We will wait for all the details on it after you uncross your fingers on the 31st. I am happy for you, imagine, a dishwasher that isn't you:)

Erin said...

YIPEE!!! Only four more weeks! So happy for you and your little fam!

Julianne said...

Oh the waiting game...its the pits! I hope that everyhting goes through for you guys! Can't wait to see next week!!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

it looks so nice! Can't wait to hear more about it when you're in town next week!