Monday, June 1, 2009

By and Buy

On Mother's Day the girls came home from primary with coupons for me, each coupon explained that they would help me by.... they (with their teacher's help) filled in the blanks.

McKay's consisted of things like cleaning her room and playing with Luc.

This is Kimball's. You may have to read it out loud in order to understand, I had to.


6 comments:

jana said...

I was just about to type in I don't get it. But then I got it. After I read it outloud. like you told me to the first time.

Amy said...

sooooo funny!

Sarah said...

That's awesome! And so...helpful!

The Lewis's said...

oh that is priceless.

Jenna said...

And Denise, I will help you by lots of snacks we don't actually need but will eat in a steady constant stream...lol

paula said...

keep it. Write a date on it, she will giggle at it too later.