Ding - Ding - Ding - Ding!!
Yep the answer is a pregnancy test! Talk about breathing easy and feeling the stress fly off my shoulders.
And, Juliana, where the heck do you find one for $1.99?
**********************************
What costs at least $10, you use it once, throw it away and it's well worth the peace of mind you get from it?
14 comments:
What could it be????? We're at a loss.
a pregnancy test! do you have something to tell us?
I guess a pregnancy test.
hmmm, you've got me super curious to find out what you're referring to, but have no clue what it could be.
A nuvaring
Last night Cory and I spent a good 20 minutes trying to guess. He guesses a pregnancy test, but you can get those for $1.99. I guess some sort of birth control (like the shot, you can only use the siringe once). We have no clue and are dying to find out!!
some really rich toilet paper?
Life insurance?
What is the answer Denise????
Something that keeps the kids extremely absorbed....that's the peace of mind we all need as much of as possible
well at target they're like $3+ for their brand.
next time.
okay, due to lack of computer and all that crud, I missed the fun!!
estas embarazada otra vez???
I got ours at the $ store. $1....AWESOME! Congrats on feeling better.
Post a Comment