Acceptance
Now I hope I'm not jinxing myself or speaking too soon but we are opening escrow tomorrow!! Meaning we had an offer accepted today. I jumped up and down like a little kid! It really was a miracle. And yes you were all right, when it was right it worked out perfectly, so far anyway. It's the best house we've looked at yet. So I just wanted to share my joy. Let's just hope the next 6-8 weeks go smoothly and it all works out.
6 comments:
but the real question is- is it in the ward?
congratulations guys!
HOORAY!! Can't wait to hear all about your new place and see lots & lots of pics (unless you can convince Randy that we need to come down to visit soon - I haven't been able to do that great of a job on it)
Fingers crossed everything works out!!!
Yipee! Yipee! I'm so happy for you! :)
How exciting! Can't wait to see you guys.
GOOD LUCK! Oh, I buy pregnancy tests at the dollar store too. It's the same exact thing - just not encased in plastic. You put the stick in a cup-o-pee and presto!
Post a Comment