Friday, June 5, 2009

Sad... Oh so sad.

I am sad.

A few days ago while at the store, after filling the cart with goodies for my children and husband, I grabbed a special treat just for me.

I came home and tucked it away where only I would find it. I've dreamed about. I've almost indulged a couple times and then thought "no save it, it will be so much better if you wait."

I finally decided it was time... (I bet you're thinking that someone found my hiding place and now I'm sad because it wasn't there. Not so.) When I went to have my special moment this is what I found:




DARK? Honestly? Why would I buy dark chocolate? Sad, very very sad.

8 comments:

Janalee said...

I hear that one.

paula said...

Dark is the ONLY kinda of chocolate. I do like milk, but it is better with a little dark. I'd tell you I'll be over to save it but Kevra and I are taking the month off from chocolate. Yes, that's right, no chocolate for the month of June. Day 5 and we have not fallen off the wagon. I hate to say, it is harder then you think.

Nicki said...

It probably wouldn't help to tell you that I have a bag of rich, creamy milk chocolate dove in my pantry...if only you lived in Oregon, I would bring it right over :)

Leah said...

Amen milk chocolate all the way!

Breanne said...

I would be sad too. Such anticipation & such let-down.

... (wow, for some reason as I typed 'let-down' I just thought of the nursing 'let-down' feeling - too much parenting!) ..... weird, I know :)

Sarah Bisel said...

Dark rocks.

Jenna said...

There is no more disappointing food than dark chocolate. It says "chocolate" so it should be good but IT IS NOT!

Hall Family said...

*Laughing so hard* I AM SOOOO WITH YOU!!!! I do not like dark?! can't imagine why anyone would...although I do know plenty of people who do...does that mean there's more of the yummy milk chocolate for us????