- We close on our house in 10 days. I am excited and so ready to be in our own home but there is SO much to do in 10 days. I am trying to convince myself that it's ok if the house is a mess while I'm packing but it's not working, the mess is driving me nuts.
- We just got back from an amazing vacation in Utah. We ate too much, spent too much, slept too little and still missed out on seeing some people. The weather was perfect, we need to go in the winter next time to help remind us why we love it here. If only I could convince all our friends from up there to come down here... A great big THANKS to the Jensen's for putting us up for the week, it was SO much fun staying with them.
- Luc is a terror. I love him dearly but I just can't keep up. He's wearing me out. Is 17 months too young for preschool?
- McKay starts kindergarten in a month. I can't believe it. She'll be gone for 7+ hours a day. That sounds both like bliss and torture. She's my little helper and I will miss her but I'm excited for her too.
Ok so that's all I've got. I'll just post some pictures, maybe that will jog my memory of all the great things I had to say. Maybe.
That was a great idea BUT blogger won't finish uploading my pictures. Maybe next time. Maybe.
2 comments:
Now I mean this very seriously---Thanks for staying with us! And please come stay again, and again, and again. We loved having you guys here!
Don't you LOVE utah in the summer? SO sweet.
Post a Comment