
I just wanted to take a few moments today to express my deep love and admiration for my Brother and his beautiful wife Sarah. They are the best people I have ever known (no offense to all my other friends and family). Their generosity and selflessness are an incredible example to me and my family. Every time we spend time in Tucson they take care of us better than our own parents. I don't know how to express my gratitude for all they do. THEY ARE THE BEST!!! We spent the weekend with them and when we left they gave us $1000 just because they felt we needed it. It came at the perfect time. Mckay and Kimball ask everyday when they can go back to Aunt Sarah and Uncle Bj's house. Just the other day Kimball and Seth had this conversation:
Kimball: "Dad you know what?"
Seth: "What dude?"
Kimball: "I love Uncle Bj more than you. I want to go live with him."
They are so cute. If you haven't had a chance to get to know the Bisel family, you really should. We love you Bisels!!!
3 comments:
You are too kind. No really... You guys are the best!
Plus he was always the best Bosley to our Charlie's Angles.
Wow, what a brother! Can I get one like that!? ha haha, Hey just found you blag. can i add it to my list? Just want to make sure before I do!!!!!
you have some great pics! did you take them yourself????
Post a Comment