Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm going in...

Luc loves his bath time! But he has to be watched really closely, he has no fear. He sticks his head under the running water and lays down on his tummy like he's swimming. I've tried to tell him he's only 9 months old and he can't do that yet but he doesn't listen. So when I can't sit in there with him, the girls bathe while he stands outside and reaches in to splash. Well today he decided he was sick of watching the girls have all the fun.

The girls started screaming "mom Luc got in the bath!" I assume he went in head first but he wasn't crying or upset. Just a little smug. I think his expression was saying "just try to keep me out of the bath."

4 comments:

Jenna said...

That is too funny! Wish my kids liked being bathed...

XO said...

The question is: Did you go to the bathroom right away or did you grab your camera first, THEN go to the bathroom?

Don't disappoint me.

Denise said...

As luck would have it, the camera was actually in the bathroom. So in answer to your question, I ran to my child first and then immediately grabbed the camera.

XO said...

Fair enough!

I've tried to search for that CD you talked about online - no luck!