Tuesday, November 18, 2008

9 Months (and a week or so)

If only the 9 months he spent in my belly would have gone as fast as his first 9 months out. This little guy has definitely won my heart. He can be such a pest yet we still love him more each day.
So here's what he's up to:

  • Crawling like crazy
  • Cruising around on furniture
  • Standing for short moments by himself
  • Climbing

Notice the food storage he's climbed on to get to that ball, at least it's being used for something





  • Tackling (his sisters mostly)
  • Blabbering (no mamas yet but an occasional dada)
  • Cleaning


  • Sleeping in 4 hour segments and wanting to eat all night long
  • Eating anything and everything



  • Playing the role of the family dog, begging for food and eating any food the girls happen to drop or leave lying around.
  • Cat-napping (he loves a nice little 20 minute nap - you can guess how much I love that)
And he does an excellent Urkel impression with the help of Papa - If you don't know who Urkel don't is then you're too young to be my friend ;)

9 comments:

Larry and Karri said...

It's amazing how time flies. I can't believe my little guy is 5 months old already! Um, I guess I'll check back later for that list on what Luc is up to. :)

Nicki said...

Way too cute - that one with Seth is priceless :)

Janalee said...

love that yellow tiled floor.

and wait. weren't we just at your baby shower like last month?

Jenna said...

so big so fast...and sorry, I guess Luke and Luc traded places in the sleeping world. It took our Luke 9 1/2 months, but we have him trained now.

ckitt said...

I do know who Urkel is, and my eight year old son does a good Urkel (without it being an "impression"). Be thankful that Luc's is an impression (for now). How is Arizona?

Larry and Karri said...

Nice photos! :)

Amy said...

He's so cute. I love his chubby thighs almost as much as I love his red hair!

Breanne said...

I CANNOT believe he is that old! What makes me sad is that you have moved and I really haven't watched him grow to 10 months :(

How are things going for you guys?

Marji said...

Oh man, this is a fun kid. Wish you didn't live so horribly far away in a whole different state from the best state and then I would be able to meet this super cute boy before he is 16.

Marji