Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween with Nana Betty

We spent Halloween in Tucson with my parents and my sister's and brother's families. The kids had so much fun being with their cousins. It was a bit nostalgic for me. When we were little we always trick or treated at nana's house with cousins. So it was good to see my kids get that experience. And as an added bonus we took all the kids over to see Nana at her nursing home. I thought at first that she was a little overwhelmed by all of us but when my mom told her we had to leave so she could go have dinner she said "to heck with dinner!" I wish we were closer so I could take the kids to see her more often.

Nana Betty with 9 of her ??? great grandchildren. I thought I could figure that out but it would just be a guess, ok I'll give you my best guess 33-35?
Ready to go get some candy. They brought in quite the haul, the younger one's didn't last quite as long but McKay outlasted all the other littler ones, what a proud mommy moment.Luc lasted about 40 minutes. Every extra piece of candy helps. My little fairy princesses. Aren't the adorable.

Seriously, have you ever seen a cuter clown? Can you see his red hair? How did I get a redhead?


2 comments:

Kim said...

Denise - the kids look adorable! What lucky parents to have such cute kids :) Glad you were able to get your kids into their costumes - Henry just kicked and screamed when we tried to put his on... oh well.

Larry and Karri said...

Love all the little kids in their costumes - how cute! I really like the last one you posted with Luc in the clown suit. I think it would look great on a Hallmark card!