Sunday, November 16, 2008

FYI

If you ever happen to use your brother's computer to check your gmail just remember that gmail and blogger are one in the same, in that if you login to one you're automatically logged into the other and when you leave your brother may just happen to notice this and he may put a nice post about himself on your blog. Just FYI.

8 comments:

ckitt said...

This is Christi Needham. Your kids are absolutely adorable!!

Bj said...

You have to admit it is a nice picture.

Denise said...

It is a very nice picture. I think I must have accidently left that check for $1000 down there... just send it in the mail when you get a chance. Thanks big brother!

Stacy Salazar said...

LOL- I love it! That is so funny and so BJ. You have to admit the seth and Mckay conversation really top it off!

Stacy Salazar said...

Kimball- sorry.

Bj said...

The $1000 was cash, and I am really disappointed that you lost it, but I still love you.

glenna said...

That is so funny!!

Larry and Karri said...

Haha - that was pretty funny. :)