Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tid Bits

Tid Bit #1: I hate laundry. It's neverending and exhausting. I like a job that I can see instant results. From sorting to washing, to switching to the dryer (which sometimes gets forgotten and then I have to rewash) to folding to putting away. By the time I get it all done the baskets are full again and I have to start over. When Seth becomes CEO of some big company (or a small one for that matter, I'm not picky), I don't need fancy clothes or an expensive car just some one to do my laundry for me.

Tid Bit #2: Luc is 5 months old! He is growing way too fast. My girls (especially McKay) stayed little for so long, they were easy to tote around and just so petite. Luc is anything but petite. He's weighing in at 18 lbs. I love his chub. He's rolling over, mostly when I'm not watching. He smiles and laughs a lot and still sleeps really well. He's the perfect third child.


Tid Bit #3: I totally just bailed on my trip to Utah. I can't handle getting the kids all off schedule again after just getting them back to a state of semi-normalcy. I swore I would never be like that but here I am passing up a trip to Utah so that I don't have to deal with grumpy kids. I'm such a mom.


Tid Bit #4: I have tomato buds. They are little and green but they're there. I actually grew something all by myself. Yay for me.

6 comments:

Breanne said...

Yay for you is right! What a farmer you are :) I just have .... weeds, yep, just weeds growing.

So are you coming to my house for the Girl's Night tomorrow night, 7:30pm, you better be there or else, ... but hey no pressure!

I hope you're coming!
By the way, do the numbers on the sidebar under our names there show how recently you've checked our blog or what? I guess mine has become that boring huh? ;)

Jenna said...

Um, not so yay for you...because you are not coming to visit! That depresses me, but as a mom, I totally understand. Maybe sometime soon...

Denise said...

Actually Breanne that number is the last time YOU updated your blog, ugly little reminder, huh?

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

I'm so with you on the laundry - I hate doing laundry, especially putting it away!

So sad to hear you're not coming to visit, but to avoid having super grumpy kids - probably a wise decision!

Amy said...

I kinda wish you would've just left #3 off the chart because I DIDN"T KNOW YOU WERE COMING! And now I know and now you're not. It's a cruel trick.

Julianne said...

I totally agree with you on the laundry factor infact i have laundry in right now that has been in the dryer for 3 days. AAHH!! As for not comming up to Utah I really don't blame you. Traveling with Kids is quite the event. It would have been great to see you though.
We have a blog now- sperryadventures.blogspot.com
It's not fancy but it works.