See if you can guess the movie from the following conversation:
MCKAY: Mom can we watch that movie where Bob is scared of everything?
ME: Bob the builder?
MCKAY: No, the one with the real Bob?
ME: The real Bob? Your Uncle Bob?
MCKAY: No the one where he's crazy?
ME: Did you watch it on the computer?
MCKAY: No on the big tv, you know the one where he's a crazy guy and it's really funny
ME: Oh you mean .......
9 comments:
What about Bob?
My guess is the same as Marie's.
What About Bob, baby!! Only one of the funniest movies ever...but not one that my kids are familiar with...interesting...
LOVE that McKay knows What About Bob!
Yeah you, know... what about bob!
baby steps, baby steps! No we won't get out! Love the movie.
Apparently that wasn't as hard for all you sharp thinkers as it was for me. For some reason I didn't associate my 4 yr old with What About Bob. But yes that is what she was talking about. My 14 yr old brother in law watched it the other day while he was babysitting her. I guess even a 4 yr old can appreciate it. It is one the best movies of all time.
That's funny!
Confession: I absolutely LOATHE What About Bob. I know it's supposed to be funny, but it really truly annoys me (which usually makes it funnier for people watching it with me)
Post a Comment