Seth's New Calling...
Seth is an amazing man, he's a great father and a wonderful husband and now he has a new calling. So take a guess... We can't officially tell anyone until Sunday but since it's on our minds I thought I'd let you all play along. (I am almost positive no one in our ward has ever seen or knows about my blog.)Here is a list of some of Seth's previous callings:
Activities CommitteeEQ CounselorYoung Men's CounselorYoung Men's PresidentSubstitute Primary TeacherWard MissionarySunday School PresidentAnd those of you who already know (Sarah) sorry you don't get to play since it's still officially a secret... shhhhhh!
17 comments:
Well, whether we were supposed to be or not, I think Carl and I are in on the secret so I will keep my mouth shut for now...
EQP. Thats my guess.
For your sake I hope it's not Scoutmaster, I've been pulling my hair out since that one. My guess is that he's in Young Mens again.
bishop?
Young mens president.
Pope? oop, wrong The Church ;-) but I'm sure he'll do a bang up job. Are you still okay if your other friends know you've rubbed elbows with heathens?
Kids look gargious.
Marji
I have to go with Elders Quorum Pres.
Ward clerk is my guess.
Financial clerk? He has clerk written all over him.
oooh this is fun, i love knowing something you don't. Its really not that exciting. All I have to say is Bishop? Come on Bianca, I'm not saying Seth's not worthy but me as Bishop's wife, that would be disasterous!!!
Janalee I resent that comment. Clerk! (No offense Bruce) What do I have tape on my glasses? For your information I don't even wear glasses anymore so there. And to prove I'm cool one of my little brother's friends (13 years old) said that I'm like a "cool guy from college except older"...um, wait was that a slam on me?
-Seth
Counselor in the Bishopric?
ok, ok.... let me guess again.... OH, OH, I know! Bishop's Secretary? Wait, is that even a position?
No offense intended Seth. Clerk is the epitome of Respectable Stalwart. And who would be ashamed to have that title?
Asst compassionate service leader in the RS
And the winner is.... well it's certainly not me, I think I've just lost my helpful hubby to the church. He is now the EQ president. I hear we lose all our friends now since nobody wants to hang out with the EQP but since we really don't any friends in this ward yet we're ok. I'm sure it will be tons and tons of fun ;)
I knew it! Congrats. Kevin is happy for him too! :) He wishes he was back in the EQ Presidency. He loved it.
Post a Comment