Seth eating a PB & Honey sandwich, who eats a sandwich with a fork? When I got out the camera he said "are you going to blog this?" Thus the expression on his face.
My little helper, I think this may have been the only night all week that I actually made dinner and it only happened because Luc let McKay feed him a bottle.
Also my little photographer, she loves taking pictures but usually they're of her Barbies or Princesses so we feel privileged to be included. (and Seth says we never have pictures of me so here I am in all my glory sans makeup!)

Kimball fell while bundled up in a towel therefore no hands to catch the fall and her nose took the brunt of it. It bled and bled and bled... I can't believe that it wasn't broken. You can tell how happy she was about the whole ordeal.
Kimball fell while bundled up in a towel therefore no hands to catch the fall and her nose took the brunt of it. It bled and bled and bled... I can't believe that it wasn't broken. You can tell how happy she was about the whole ordeal.
Happy Birthday to me!!! I have never had a set of nice dishes (we didn't get any of our dishes we registered for when we got married) So my super observant husband took note when I gushed over these plates a couple months ago and he and his parents got me a set of 8 for my birthday, aren't they beautiful?
Just a special moment in the car. (which I'm sure was shortly followed by one of them throwing something at the other one's head but it was sweet while it lasted)
7 comments:
Seth should have eaten the watermelon with a fork then yesterday!
... I remember Kimball falling that same way near our pool last summer. I don't think she hurt her nose like that though. Poor girl.
That's cool you got those plates, sounds like a long time waiting... Glad you had a good birthday.
You look so good! You've got a tan, too. I'm jealous.
Check out our little guy...
A fun peek at Avey life...the good, the bad and the odd (I mean seriously, what's the deal with the fork) :) So wishing you were A LOT closer!
PB & Honey. I love it... never heard of anyone eating it with a fork though. Denise you look great! Those plates are nice, what's the style or name of the collection? Just curious.
shannon- it's Fitz and Floyd Global Market. I found them at Great Indoors and actually I was looking at the picture and the blue is more of a deep turqoise than it looks. I LOVE THEM!
Happy Birthday! I'm sorry I didn't call. Love the pictures. I don't think it's odd to eat a sandwich with a fork, if you don't put the top on it!
love the plates!
Post a Comment