Both my sister-in-law and a friend had this on their blog and since I am at a loss for a post this morning (and feel no shame or guilt in copying) I thought it might be fun/interesting to see.
1. Leave a comment here telling me about one memory that we have together. It doesn't have to be big, just anything you remember.
2. Re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
Have Fun!
10 comments:
I remember the night you couldn't sleep (one of the many) and we got up and scrounged ice cream and toppings from all the roommates stuff and ate out of the container together. Love it!
I remember you in Primary dealing with a certain child, who shall remain nameless. You were AWESOME with him. I was so proud of the way you and Sarah dealt with him. I know what a challenge he was and you didn't put up with anything. You used love and firm consistency instead of anger and frustration. What a great example. I remember thinking, 'this gal could tackle anything.' I think I'm right.
I don't know that I have laughed as hard (before or since) as I did at Disneyland at some unreasonable hour when you commented that the dads had never looked so cool...that might have been even funnier than getting lost on the way to Target...oops, that's 2 memories! It's hard to stop... :)
I remember sitting behind you at church when your girls spilt like apple juice and then markers/crayons or something right on the bust of your blue blouse - and you walked out of the chapel covering it very sly - (but I knew what happened!). And I think you went home and changed.
I remember Paula's memory too and agree.
In general, one of the things I like/remember about you is your sense of humor and ability to laugh and be easy going, and make people feel comfortable around you - okay that was a lot more than one thing - bonus week I guess!
Oh yah, and did everyone wish Denise (and Shannon too) a happy birthday last weekend?! Happy 22nd Denise!
When you first moved into the ward, Art and I thought you were the happiest person who ever lived because you were always sitting on the back row (in front of us) laughing and laughing with Seth about something the girls just did. Always Always laughing. We were like 'Who IS this girl?'.
I remember when we invited you guys over for dinner. McKay was eating corn, one kernel at a time. But she would take a peice of the plate and run around and I think Bimmer ended up eating half the kernels she took off the table.
Lucky for you we have a moving vacuum cleaner that cleans on demand. Otherwise, we would have thrown you out. I hate stepping on food and also hate picking it up.
Oh yeah and I also remember when we served brownies and ice cream for dessert. Kimball and Mckay had brownies all over themselves and dived head first into our couch. I don't know if you could feel my stare burning through your head, but I was waiting for you to do something... (and of course you did).
At least it wasn't vasoline right?
I remember coming over to your apt in Riverbend...I think we were playing games or something...sound familiar? Anyway, you demonstrated the Baby Einstein Syndrome, that McKay had, which was SO Funny! She wouldn't eat her food!
Uh, my memory has failed me. Though I do recall some of what Jana said. I remember you and Seth constantly getting up during Sacramento meeting because something the girls did and yes, you were always laughing or a smile on your face. I did think to myself that I wish I could enjoy my kids THAT much to just laugh it off and not get mad.
I ment Sacrament meeting. Not Sacramento. that's where I am from. oops.
Post a Comment