Friday, July 11, 2008

Did I just say that?

Am I the only one who says things (mostly to my children) and then immediately thinks, did I just say that? I do it all the time. Yesterday Kimball came in while I was "working" on the computer and said "mom I want some water" to which I quickly responded (obviously without thinking) "here have some of daddy's soda." My sweet little sugar-aholic just asked for pure natural wholesome water and I offered up Seth's sinful soda. Awesome.


On a much lighter note, as previously mentioned Luscious Little Luc is 5 months old... Here's some of his latest work:

I love it when babies fall asleep in random places. So cute.
I love the fist-pump action! And McKay's "tousled look" hair.
He has such beautiful blue eyes!!!

The look of disgust aimed at the doll Kimball is "sharing" with him says it all.

5 comments:

XO said...

I absolutely adore his little pucker. He's so stinkin' cute.

The Higham Family said...

He does have beautiful eyes- good work!

Anonymous said...

Hey Denise! Love the blog. We are friends now :) The girls are getting so big and just adorable.

Jenna said...

Oh Denise, where do I begin to list all of the stupid bad-mommy things I have said and done...thank goodness kids are resilient! Luc (I almost spelled that wrong thanks to my own) is so dang cute! Miss you guys!

Nicki said...

I cannot believe how big all three of them are! And those blue eyes, you know how jealous I am of those! We miss you guys a lot, I'm hoping that when Seth comes next month he will love Oregon so much that he'll decide to move immediately :)