I'm accepting applications for a patient, loving potty trainer that isn't afraid to clean up a mess.
Must be willing to work long hours along side a stubborn 2.5 year old. No experience required as long as you can finish the job within a week.
Pay to be determined depending on ability to complete the job within time frame. (and by amount husband is willing to dish out... it could be pretty minimal)
ANY TAKERS????
6 comments:
I feel for you. I think potty training is the worst part of motherhood so far. I've thought of starting with Breanna, but thought I'd better wait until after the baby. I'm not quite sure she's totally ready anyway. I made the mistake of pushing Sarah too early and she took forever. I'm just not about cleaning up all the time. I'm waiting longer this time. We'll see if it works. :)
When you find someone see if they'll give you a twofer deal. I have one over here that's ready. I throw away way too many pair of underwear when I "train".
Why not just wait until their friends make fun of them that they still wear diapers? Worked w/my brother. He was 12 and still wearing pull-ups except I guess they are called depends for older kids ... ???
Seth is going to do a 4 hour intensive session with her tomorrow... If weren't for the cost of diapers and the smell of her nasty poop I would probably wait until she got made fun of! Potty training is the pits!
I absolutely love the picture of Luc - that expression on his face is priceless. He's darling.
Denise- Luc totally looks like you on that top pic!
Post a Comment