Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy 2 Months Luc!

Our little angel baby is Two months old! I know not a grand milestone but he's getting cuter by the day so it at least deserves a blog salute.





What he's doing now:

Holding up his head (kind of, most of the time)



Napping


Responding to our voices

Eating

Sleeping through the night (knock on wood)

Smiling (in the mornings mostly)

Crawling

Pooping

Ok so he's not crawling, just wanted to check and see if you were paying attention.

4 comments:

Breanne said...

Luc is SO CUTE! I love that smile. He just looks like he's gonna grow up and have the best easy going, everybody loves to be around him type of personality. He's getting some chubs too! Very cute. Two months is nice b/c it seems like they become a little less fussy, so I think it IS a big milestone! Okay, so I think it's usually 3 mo.s that they become happier, but I'm stretching it for positivity's sake.
Anyhow, blah blah on my part.

Hope you're doing well!

(I told Paul when I showed him these pics how much McKay just looks like s porcelain doll - always! .. But with plenty of cute personality of course)

Allie Harrison said...

He is SO cute! It makes me baby hungry! (Don't tell B!)

Bianca said...

I was going to call you out on the "crawling".
Wow-zah. Two months already. Where does the time go???
I'm jealous. He sleeps through the night?!? What's wrong w/MY kid. He still wakes up every 3hours and wants to play at 5am. Want to trade?

Janalee said...

Yah, Julian sings his ABC's now. SO cute!