I was in the kitchen doing dishes and Kimball walked in from outside where she had been eating a popcicle. I turned around to shoo her back outside when I realized she had come in to throw away her popcicle stick! In the trash can! I nearly cried. I was so proud of her. (The crying part may have been from lack of sleep last night because they apparently can't be taught to stay in their bed but thats a whole other post.)
So what are your proud parent moments? What makes you glad you decided to take on this insane endevour called parenting? Please share.
Oh and here are some random pics just 'cause they're cute!




4 comments:
What are you feeding Luc? ICE CREAM? He's gotten so big! I love the pics of your kids playing with the hose, the pristine swimming pool behind them, eating popsicles. It snowed today.
I have SO decided that the girls look just like Seth, but that Luc looks like you! (maybe you hear that all the time, but I just saw it all in your pic of Luc) My proud mommy moments--there's so many! For Makaya, it's when she remembers to use her very polite manners, and others are Heavenly Father related. Kason, we're at the basics! haha (if he says a word or if he understands something that might be a tad complicated...its great!) I love the pic too of the girls with their faces on the glass! haha I asked Makaya if she remembered McKay, she said Yes, but as she said it, it was full of doubt! haha
James' first tooth. Eat that Taya! J/K. I'm pretty sure he'll be walking tomorrow.
cute kids
Post a Comment