My overly talented sister-in-law put together these adorable announcements for Luc.
Please don't feel left out if you didn't receive one in the mail (not very many people did.) Instead feel grateful that you can look at it here and not have to worry about feeling guilty for throwing it away in a few weeks.
I loved the birth announcements! Unbelievable, it's your 3rd and you sent out birth announcements in a timely manner! I just try to let people know before they graduate from High School. Oh yeah, we had a kid, he's graduating on Tuesday! lol :)
4 comments:
I loved the birth announcements! Unbelievable, it's your 3rd and you sent out birth announcements in a timely manner! I just try to let people know before they graduate from High School. Oh yeah, we had a kid, he's graduating on Tuesday! lol :)
really cute, I like the big Luc in the background.
btw, I sent you an email about Dana's baptism on Sat at 11:00. Don't know if you got it. But Whatever man, WHATever!
hehe, so true! (about throwing away) thanks for sharing! :) and congratulations!! ;) hehehe
overly talented? I think not.
Post a Comment