Monday, March 31, 2008

A Good Laugh

I love laughing. What feels better than a good laugh? My favorite is when I'm about to lose it or start crying or screaming and one of the girls will say something that makes me laugh instead. Thank goodness because it's often right about the time when I am rethinking my "no-spanking policy."

Last night Kimball didn't want to go to bed. Seth and I were taking turns dragging her back into her room everytime she came out. The 4th or 5th time she came out I was about ready to lock her in a closet (not really, don't go calling CPS on me.) So Seth picked her up and headed back down the hall, I said "goodnight Kimball" to which she responded sobbing/yelling:

"DON'T SAY GOOD NIGHT (sob, sob) SAY GOOD MORNING!"

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is too cute. I love kids sweet little comments. It really helps give a frazzled mother perspective.

Breanne said...

Aaahhh, that is funny. I love it. You tell the greatest stories about your kids. Keep it up.

(I finally did a Flo's post).