Thursday, March 20, 2008

MARCH MADNESS!!!



I am assuming you've all filled out your brackets and are as excited as I am for this tourney!

I love March Madness!


I love the underdog and the Cinderella stories. I love the excitement and energy that comes from watching these kids fulfill a lifetime dream. I love it!

I don't love that BYU is in the tournament and Utah isn't but I'll deal with it.

Happy Bracketting!

I'm preparing myself for the fact that each time I check my blog the little comment counter will have a big fat zero next to it! I know, I'm an odd kind of girl that loves sports. Oh well. Its march madness time, nothing can get me down for the next couple of weeks!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best part about March Madness is that there is no ASU. It's like Christmas time for me. go cats!

Amy said...

Oh Neese,
It's that little cheerleader heart of yours.

Marie said...

Well, Art's Cats have played one game and been out 10 times now? Maybe that's why they were chosen. "They" knew UofA would lose. ("They" being whoever picks the teams.)

Denise said...

I love trash talk! I wasn't going to mention that ASU kind of got hosed on the ncaa tourney seeing as how they beat UA twice this year but since Marie opened it up to trash talk I guess its ok!

I have no ties to either team so none of really matters much to me although I feel like Seth tends to favor ASU.

Anonymous said...

Alright Marie, I hope ASU has good luck in the NIT tournament (Not Important Tournament). The real tournament considers ASU to be the red-headed stepchild.

Erin said...

This is actually Bruce-- ready to talk trash! Yeah, it is like Christmas time because UofA is sitting home watching ASU finishing their seasons. It's only an NIT (not important tournament) to those UofA fans sitting at home with nothing to do.

Anonymous said...

Bruce, me and four guys I play ball with got invited to the NIT, but we turned them down. The competition wasn't good enough. It was like choosing a boxing partner who had no arms.