Seth's first leg, 5.9 miles out by Lake Pleasant on Friday afternoon... he forgot his inhaler and weezed his way through this one but still managed to keep it under 8 min miles... I told you he was a stud.


Leg #2, 6.9 miles in North Phoenix, starting at about 1:15 am on Saturday. The kids are sleeping in the car!


There should be a picture here of Leg #3 at Beeline Highway but we didn't wake up in time to make it out there :( I'll blame it on Luc and Kimball who woke me up numerous times between 2am and 7 am... Believe it or not he managed to run just fine without us there. 5.5 miles.
Finish line!!! Go Team Go! They finished in 25 hours 57 Min... I think just finishing is quite the accomplishment.


Luc's view of the race!

3 comments:
Amazing! That is so neat Seth. I'm proud too, and envious of your beautiful weather.
My SIL was in that race, she said it was so fun, the best time of her life. I can't imagine running to be fun so I was like.
Wow, that is pretty studly. I'm impressed. Especially with Denise who had 3 kids and was there for 3 of the legs? Oh, to be like the Avey's!
Post a Comment