Wednesday, March 7, 2012

On My Mind

Time to dejunk the mind again.  Here's what's clogging up the brain right now:

We need a new computer.  I'm thinking laptop because we don't have a lot room and I like the idea of no big computer on the desk and floor.  I also like the idea of sitting in bed checking facebook and blogs and such.  I have no idea where to start.  I don't want a mac so don't bother suggesting it. I do like Mac but I can't afford it and I don't want to buy all new software. 

I started watching Downton Abbey last week.  It's on Netflix and I had heard good things about it.  Seth and I finished the first season in a week.  It is really good.  And we don't have cable right now so it was a nice addition to our Hulu Plus/Netflix line up.  We started the second season on Sunday and then it all came to an abrupt and sad end.  The second season was online and now it's not.  Its gone.  But I can order it for a whopping $20!  Lame.  I don't want to own it.  I just want to watch it.  Sad.  So, so sad.

Nash is walking.  He is so cute.  Super, super cute.  I need to take more pictures.  Oh wait my computer is a piece of junk and I can't upload the pictures.  Back to the first point, I need a new computer.

I should quit soda but I can't seem to get motivated.  I mostly drink Caffeine Free Diet Coke, so it's not the caffeine.  I just really really like soda.  I drink too much though. I feel like it's affecting my weight loss.  Hmmm.  Lame.

I feel like there was/is so much more dejunking to do but that's all I've got for now.  I'm tired.  And I still have to tutor some Spanish 101 tonight.

1 comment:

paula said...

I love Downton Abbey. I just found it this year and watched the last 4 or 5 of the season. Honestly, did not know there was another season. Great! I really liked it. The costumes are amazing.