Friday, March 30, 2012

Beach Bums

 Vacation with 8 people is not easy.  But the beach is so worth it.  Even on a chilly March day, it's where I would choose to be 9 days out of 10.  My kids are so happy at the beach.  I'm sure part of that is the novelty of it, the fact that we only visit once a year or so regardless, they love it and I love seeing them happy.  


Nash played in the wet sand for an hour straight.  No whining, no crying.  Even when he fell flat on his face and ended up with a mouth-full of sand.  Still happy as a clam (sorry couldn't resist that one.)
Luc's  not a fan of the water.  He was a little worried about sharks.  And crabs.  He's so stinkin' cute.
 The water was just shy of ice cold but the girls didn't care.  I could barely stand it for longer than a minute and that was just my toes.







No wonder beach property is so dang expensive.  Who wouldn't want to spend their days like this.  I can't wait to take them somewhere really nice someday.   Somewhere warm with clear blue water.  I don't know, say Hawaii or Mexico.  Someday.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like so much fun Denise! I love the family shot @ the beach. I vote this for the Christmas card.

ShelKay P. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.