Tuesday, March 13, 2012

BRING ON THE BBALL!

Apparently I had thoughts of blogging yesterday but only got the title out there.  The title was enough to explain how my day was.  It was Monday.  No more explanation needed.


Now on to Tuesday.


A couple months ago I had this brilliant idea to cancel our cable.  I was sick of paying the bill.  We had just bought a new car (with a slightly higher payment) and the biggest reason of all... college football had ended and NFL was very nearly over.  So I pulled the plug.  And saved us about $180 over the past 3 months.  Well now March Madness is starting this week and I just couldn't stand it anymore.  I only really missed two things; sports and news.  And news I can read online.  Reading about sports just isn't the same so we're back up and running!


Bring on the basketball!!


Better go fill out my bracket.

4 comments:

The Lewis's said...

Denise, I feel like in a lot of ways we are kindred spirits.... but this... I just don't understand you.

Erin said...

How about them Cougars tonight?

Denise said...

Erin- Even I will admit that that was a good game. amazing come back.

Anonymous said...

Ary
Music
bulBullay
Dareecha
Desi Kuriyan(Season 3)
dudgudi
Ijazat
Kaafir
Kaala Jadu
Khushboo ka ghar
Kuch Khuwab Thay Meray
Kuch Payar ka Pagal Pan
Main Chaand si, Mehmoodabad Ki Malkain