Nash and I are hanging out in the hotel lobby at 6am. Something about a hotel that makes him wake up way too early. And while I would much rather be sleeping in on my little vacation me being tired is much better than my whole family + two being tired. Especially the plus two. Teenage girls are moody and emotional enough, no need to add lack of sleep to their list of complaints. Plus Nash has been SO good this week. He has barely made peep in the car and we've been in the car a lot.
Today is our last day in California. It's been mostly really fun. I have realized that keeping everyone happy (from toddlers to kids to teenagers to adults) is not an easy task. I've done my best.
Nash is playing in the trash. And my brain is lacking focus. Time to pull up pinterest.com and pin a bunch of really cool stuff that I will never get around to doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment